5.13.2008

My Best Friend's Wedding




So, I'm excited about this weekend. We're going to Kansas for one of my best friend's wedding. Here's a picture of us in 2005 at Ponca Bible Camp - the best place in the world!!

Jenny and I go way back. We've been through a lot together and yet we've definitely lived our own separate lives. We're those type of friends though where we love to catch up when we can, but if a few months go by, or even a couple years, neither of us think we hate each other. We were in diapers together in the church nursery and declared the term "bff" somewhere during the middle school years.
I'm so happy for her as she ventures into a new season of life w/ a great guy (which I've yet to meet - but know he's a good guy b/c Jenny is w/ him!!). I must say I'm a bit jealous b/c she'll be living in Wyoming, close to the base of the Tetons in Jackson Hole. Ahh...I guess it will be a good reason to visit!!! Plus, a cheaper way to vacation now! ;) hey, what are friends for!?? I love you Jenny and I know you'll do the same when you come visit us in CO. (at least you better!)
I'm excited Jenny "asked" me to be her personal attendant in her wedding. I mean, what would the bride do w/out a personal attendant?? I know my role will weigh heavily on how well the whole wedding goes, so I will begin preparing mentally, physically, and emotionally starting now. Jenny, if you're reading this, please know that I take this seriously, so seriously I can barely sleep at night, and I won't let you down. :)
ha ha. Jenny you know I'm only making fun b/c I know you could care less if I'm there as your "attendant"!!! But...I will not let your mom down. I will see to all of your needs - gladly and with great honor. I can't wait to see you this weekend!!
Until then...

No comments: