8.11.2008

08.11.07

So today is our 1-year Wedding Anniversary!!! I can't believe it's gone by so fast.
My first year of marriage has been amazing, and it's because I'm married to an awesome husband!
Tonight, we're headed to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner.
That is where Jamie and I were first introduced back in 2005.
For our wedding, Jamie and I had Cheesecake, rather than typical wedding cake.
Plus it was extra special b/c it was homemade by my brother, Tony - who is an amazing baker & chef!!

So...cheesecake holds a special place in our hearts...and belly's!! :)
Our real wedding anniversary celebrations took place last weekend in Vail where we stayed at a sweet cabin!! (pic's are in an earlier blog).

I'll put up more pic's later. Ciao for now.

1 comment:

steve, kate, annelise and joseph said...

so i was coming over here to say "happy anniversary" when i saw that you posted about your anniversary...how ironic!
and the great thing about being married is that it only gets better from here!
~k