11.27.2008

Happy Turkey Day!!!!

Happy Turkey Day!!!

So, we're here in Kansas at my parents house for Thanksgiving weekend. We got in last night - we made good time from CO. It's been a long time since we've last been home, so I was excited to get here!!
We're only going to be here basically today, then we're headed to Branson, MO to see my brother and sister-in-law. The fun thing is, our whole family is going for a mini vacation. We're all excited! And for all of you who don't know where/what Branson is, it's VERY similar to Gatlinburg, TN.
Here are some things I'm thankful for:
  • seeing my family over Thanksgiving
  • getting to see my old cat, Reuben!!!
  • that I have most of my appetite back...just in time! :)
  • I work at an amazing place and enjoy the people I work with
  • me and the hubs are gonna have a kid
As for the pregnancy (sorry I've been lacking in the updates)...
Things are on the up and up. I am (today) 15 weeks along. I am just now beginning to show, but nothing too spectacular. I may put up some pic's from this weekend later on.
To me - I feel huge, but I still have a lot of people say that they can't tell. I kind of feel like that it's a compliment but then I feel discouraged b/c I feel so big. :( ??? It's a weird thing.
For the most part, I have most of my appetite back now. There are still a few smells that bother me (ie chinese food). But we're getting there.

Well, that's it for now. I'll try and keep up from the weekend.

2 comments:

Jaclyn & Zack said...

Yay for the update! Glad to hear you are feeling better. Seeing family during the holidays is the best, I'm so glad you guys have that time to visit with them. Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Awww! It seems like you had fun in Branson! Did you guys stay with your family or stay at one of the Branson hotels? I'm trying to find a good place to stay.