2.20.2009

27 Weeks

Here is the approximate size of "Pat" at 27 weeks. It's hard to believe the size of that is inside me!!? Yikes.

Our dr's appointment went well yesterday. We actually met our Dr, who is the "scheduled" one to deliver. Although, since going to this office, I really don't care who is on call that day. We like everyone so far.
Yesterday I had to do the Glucose test to check for Gestational Diabetes. I was supposed to eat a "regular diet" that day. However, we had a potluck at work and the theme was Grade School Cafeteria Food. So I ate really bad (tater tots, chicken nuggets, hot dogs, mac 'n cheese, etc.), plus drank Dr Pepper and sweet tea, all within an hour of going to my dr's appointment. :) Let's hope for the best...

1 comment:

Tyler and Gillian said...

I'm really glad they pointed out where the mouth and eye are in the photo; I'm not sure I would have picked them out on my own :D Hope things are going great Joy!!