1.24.2010

8 months


Breeson's 8 months today. There were a lot of milestones in the last month. Our life has become much easier and more fun.
Breeson's achievements are:
1. sleeping through the night (not quite consistent every night, but we're getting closer). And NO it hasn't had to do w/ Babywise - I've yet to read it. (thanks Ash for sending it though).
2. crawling around
3. says "Mama"
4. going to other people so much better, thus he's enjoying the babysitter and going to the
nursery at church

He's become so much happier since he's been able to crawl around. I think that's been the greatest accomplishment. Whenever we go into a different room, he can follow us and not just sit there and cry/scream.


In other news...
Jamie's job is going well. We're getting more and more connected at TLC and trying to find ways to reach the Young Adults in the surrounding area.
Last night we met w/ a few of the young adults that have had prior relationships w/ the church, it was great getting to know them.

My job is still up and down. There are good days and bad days. I'll leave it at that.

We went and looked at more houses yesterday. We plan to put a bid on one house tomorrow. I don't want to get my hopes up. I'm trying to just trust God and if He wants us there, then He'll open the door. We'll keep you posted on what happens.

Well, not much else is going on. I need to get off of here so we can do our weekly grocery shopping. It's a family event each week. I'm so thankful Jamie helps me. I couldn't imagine doing it alone w/ Breeson in tow. Plus, I enjoy doing it as a family.

No comments: