2.09.2010

Tuesday afternoons

On Tuesday's, Jamie works at the church all day, Breeson has a babysitter in the morning, and I get off of work at 1. I'm thankful my work allows me to make up the time (go in early every day as well as work through lunch) so that my schedule can be flexible. It's nice coming home early so I can spend some QT with the boy. Over the weekend, Breeson and I battled colds. Today, he seemed to be doing much better and the sun was out. So I packed him up and we headed out. He was such a good baby. He really enjoys being in public places so he can watch people. He LOVES watching other babies/kids. He does pretty good in his stroller - as long it keeps moving. If I stop and browse, then he gets restless.

Our first stop was to World Market. I drooled over these for a while!! Someday when we get a house. *sigh*


I got this today for all of Breeson's toys. Up til now, we've been keeping them in a smaller basket. Since we don't have a toy box right now, this will have to suffice. It's a bit tall for him. When he tried to reach some of the toys at the bottom, he could barely reach them. :)


These are our attempts to a couple self portraits. He was uncooperative and I wasn't doing such a great job anyways!


We LOVE going to the pet store in the mall!! This is another..."someday when we get a house".

Then we ran to Barnes & Nobles to get a gift for a friend. We had to stop by the train set - everyone's doing it!!

As you can see...he was VERY excited.



Well, that's it. It was good to get Breeson out of the house. I think he gets cabin fever just as much as we do. We love Tuesdays!
Although, this will soon be changing. :(

4 comments:

Mae said...

Breeson is soooo adorable & handsome :) eli has that same outfit (ok side note...when eli wore that outfit i had a lady repeatedly call eli a "her". UGH!! Has that happen to breeson??)
You look great too Joy!

Ashley Davis said...

Yay for the train sets at Barnes and Noble,haha!!!

That first picture of you two is amazing; he looks like a little doll, he's just so cute!!!

the smiths said...

Oh my gosh! He really is such a good-looking baby! I'm glad to see him eating the trains at B&N-must taste sooo yummy! Noah acts like it's chocolate cake or something!

Kari and Jordan said...

Oh my gosh, I love those plates, joy!!! they are so springy, loud, and happy!!! I am so going to get me some at World Market. Hopefully, they have them here in bham:) You and Breeson look fabulous! He is just too cute!!