10.17.2010

Changing it up...

Well, it looks like we need to change one of these...

into one of these...


A few Answers to any Questions you may have...

  • When's the due date?: May 28, 2011 (Breeson will have just turned 2 - his bday is May 24)
  • Was it planned?: no, it was a surprise, but we're excited now.
  • How am I feeling?: sick. More sick than with Breeson. I never threw up in the first pregnancy, but with this one, I can barely keep solids/fluids down. And of course I am super nauseas.
  • How far along am I now?: On Friday, I turned 8 weeks
  • Are we going to find out the sex?: NOPE! Nor will we disclose any names we're thinking of.
  • Do we have a preference on the sex?: yes, we I really want a girl this time. That's partly the reason we're not finding out the sex. No matter what we have in the end, we'll be happy with, but if I find out we're having a boy, then I'll feel disappointed the rest of the pregnancy. ;)
  • Am I showing yet?: I sure hope not.
  • How many pregnancy tests did it take before we I believed it to be true?:

7 comments:

Rebecca M. said...

So Happy For You Joy! Praying you feel better soon!

The Boccias said...

Aww, congratulations! That's exciting news! Hope you get past the sick part SOON. And I forgive you for being mean and making me wait until May to know gender or name. :)

Mae said...

Whoo hoo!! Congrats =) So excited for y'all!!

Michele said...

Yay! Just like us! 2 years to the day, that takes talent! HA! Congrats. Hope you feel better. Pregnancy #2 seemed to kick my butt more than the first. I don't know how you guys don't find out the gender until the delivery room that is crazy! ;)

Ginger said...

AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! CONGRATS!!!! SOOOO EXCITING!! I hope that you feel better soon! Looks like we're behind... everyone is in round 2 now - ha ha! Ah well, I'm okay with that. :) Oh and YAY for not finding out what you're having - SOOO FUN!! :)

Julie said...

YEAH!! Congratulations!! I'm thrilled for you. Hope you feel better in a few weeks . . . it's hard to be pregnant and tired/sick when you have another little rascal running around and can't just sleep. :)

Andrea said...

So so excited for you all!! Looking forward to a co visit this spring to meet the newest George!!