11.02.2010

Wow - I did it!! An update...

Ok, so since everyone and their mom (or should I say everyone's mom) is posting pic's of their kids in their halloween get-up, guess I would jump on the band wagon. This year I was super lazy (mainly b/c I'm so sick in the evenings and don't feel like shopping or making anything), so 3 days before Halloween, I stopped by Target and got whatever costume was in B's size (eh hem, and on sale!). So, he was a puppy. Which is pretty fitting b/c he loves dogs right now. He got to choose 1 piece of candy - which of course was a sucker.





















While shopping at Target, I found these slippers...

He's a big fan of Elmo right now. Or as B says,
"melmo". I couldn't resist. He loves them too.
He's all over the house in them.





This was super long ago, but I figured I finally put some pic's up. We went to a huge pumpkin patch between Denver and Boulder. There was lots to do there. Fun family day...even with me gagging a lot.












**funny thing: Our pumpkins didn't last long. A squirrel that has a grudge against Jamie, ate the face off of his pumpkin - literally. And then my leaf just withered away.

Pregnancy news. I'm 10 1/2 weeks. Still sick. I'll go a few days without throwing up (sorry if that's TMI), but am constantly nauseas/gaggy in the evenings. Believe me, I'm counting down the days 'til 1st trimester is over with. Although I realize it may not be done with then, but I at least need something to look forward too.

Finally, Breeson started Day Care yesterday. He'll be going regularly 3 days a week. He did cry when I dropped him off yesterday, but that's not surprising since he still cries for babysitters when we first leave. They said he clung to one of the ladies yesterday and wouldn't leave her side. Nap time for them is 2 1/2 hours and they said he only slept for a half hour. :( I'm sure it'll get better in time...

No comments: