3.06.2012

A {short} weather break

We've had really nice weather the last couple days. I think today reached 70 degrees. We met up with our friend Becca & Jael (and Becca's friend) at the park. A lot of people were out and about. It was just too beautiful to stay inside. Plus, we had to get out today because the weather is going to drop tomorrow. Snow is expected.



we had a nice picnic lunch too


some of us ate more than food



We had a nice Tuesday. It was a good day with the boys. Even though it started off early when a certain little baby didn't want to go back to sleep right away after his 5 a.m. feeding.
And, I'm thankful Breeson "slept in" until 7 this morning. Lately he's been waking up at 6:30 on the dot. It's hard to explain to a 2 yr old that just because it's light outside, it's not time to get up. I could get him an alarm clock, but he doesn't know time yet. ?? Any suggestions? I tell him he has to get back in bed and I'll tell him when it's 7 o'clock (even though I usually wait 'til after 7 to tell him it's 7). :) I'm open to ideas though...

1 comment:

Ashley Davis said...

I've heard of people doing the alarm clock thing and it working.

Jack has been up around 5:30 lately, but usually his body is always awake, no matter what, at 6:20.

BUUUUT good news----time change this weekend!!!! So, it'll really be 7:30 when Breeson wakes up!