8.06.2012

Family Pic's :: June 2012

I'm FINALLY posting a few family pic's that a friend/previous coworker took back in early June. Thanks Kandyce!! It's amazing how hard it is to capture kids. There were a lot of pic's where Breeson looked super cute, but then Eagan was doing his own thing, and vice-versa. So, needless to say, it wasn't hard to pick out the good pics. :)


Don't judge my (lack of) hairstyle. We were running behind on time!!


I love this one - even with Breeson's funny face. Ugh.



3 comments:

Ashley Davis said...

I love them all!!!! Especially the black and white of just you and Jamie. That's a framer, for sure, right!? Love seeing your face!

kkp said...

i'm so glad you like them. you guys were SO FUN to photograph! :) thanks for asking again and again- i'm so glad i finally did this!

Melissa Jensen said...

I liked them all!! I KNOW I want those smiles that we (mom) know our kids give, but I guess it documents them at that stage and age..sign:)
And you looked great!! I was trying to figure out what you thought was wrong with your hair??