6.01.2010

BolderBOULDER

Well, I ran the BoulderBOULDER 10K yesterday, Memorial Day. It went pretty well. I made my goal of doing it under 60 minutes. In fact, according to my time chip, I did 59:59.30!! Ha ha, close huh!? I'm glad it was over though. My Nike ipod sensor was off by a whole Kilometer. So when it said I was supposed to be done, I actually had 1K to go. I was pretty much cursing in my head when I entered the stadium. Then when I realized I had to run around the entire stadium before finishing, I almost cried. I had to go to the bathroom SOO bad (and not pee, sorry if that's TMI).

The A-team: Stuart, Katie, Allison, Tim and me


Our fan club: (I think they both have the same look on their face!!)
These two wonderful faces were at the end waiting for me:

2 comments:

The Boccias said...

You make me laugh! Congrats on your time!

the smiths said...

Way to go!!!