6.15.2010

time

For some reason time seems to be standing still right now. The last week has felt more like a month. Here is what my schedule has been every day for the past week+:
7 a.m. get up
8-4 p.m. - go to work
4-8ish - play w/ Breeson
8-11 - continue unpacking and organizing
11-12 - check e-mails, FB, blogs and catch up w/ Jamie once he gets home around 11:30ish
12-7 sleep

...and then the day starts over and I do the same thing over again.

I think once we get completely unpacked life will be much better. I'm so tired of feeling unorganized. Plus we're having an open house Thursday night (church is hosting it for us) and we're having the Young Adults group over on Saturday night, so that is a big push to get things done around here.
Plus, Breeson and I get lonely w/ out dad around in the evenings. :(
I've been trying to continue running, but now I have to do more of it w/ Breeson and the jogging stroller, which I'm not a big fan of, but it works. The weather has been nice and we've been getting to know the neighborhood. There's a great park not too far from our house.

Well, i know i didn't really write anything substantial in this post, but I'm super tired and need some ZZZzzz's.

No comments: