9.14.2010

29 Years Young

Saturday I turned 29. Ugh. It's hard to believe. I don't even wanna think about next year.
I had a great time though - my boys spoiled me and we had a fun day. It started off with Jamie letting me sleep in (and by me sleeping in - that means 8:30!). I woke up to yummy pancakes that Jamie made. duh. From there, we lounged around the house while Breeson took a morning nap, then we headed to lunch at Spicy Pickle. After that we walked around the Antique District on Broadway, where I found an AMAZING consignment store!! We then went to the park and played. We ran home, changed and took Breeson to the babysitters while we met friends for dinner in Larimer Square. This year, since 29 is kind of a ho-hum birthday, I wanted to have a low-key celebration. We went to dinner with another couple at Corridor 44. It was one of those restaurants where you paid a lot, and got a little. Or according to Joe, we ate "squirrel food". So afterwards, we headed to Wendy's where the guys got bacon cheeseburgers and we got fries and frosty's!! :) It was a great birthday.





No comments: