9.21.2010

random ramblings...

  • Sorry I haven't blogged much this week. Don't really have an excuse, just haven't felt like writing. Sadie is getting more settled in and is a good dog. She and Breeson are friends. Or should I say, she tolerates Breeson! You can definitely tell she used to live with children before, because she's so great with him.
  • Our small group at church started a couple Sunday's ago. I think we're going to have a good semester. We're studying Luke right now.
  • Jamie preached on Sunday, it was from Ecclesiastes. If you want to listen, go here
  • Trying to keep up with running. I'm only getting in around 3-4 miles every run. I hope to do a 10K soon; just haven't signed up for anything yet.
  • I'm going to be a Sunday School teacher for K-5th (??) graders at church. I kinda got roped into it. But, it'll be good. I'm sure it'll be more fun than I expect!
  • Breeson is in a phase right now where he HATES taking baths. He starts crying every time I tell him it's time to take one. (well except tonight, so maybe we're on the road to recovery??) I'm not sure what's gotten into him. Before, I could barely get the kid out of the bath. He loved them! So where did he go off in not liking them? It's a mystery.
Well, my brain isn't really working right now, so sorry this was so boring. I'll try and write on here later in the week with something more interesting. Until then...

1 comment:

Ashley Davis said...

OMG, Jack goes back and forth on the bath thing, too! He screamed like it was hurting him for a week or so! Then, he all of a sudden got over it. :/

Hope Breeson gets past it soon!!