7.03.2011

First Wedding

Last night Jamie got to officiate his first wedding.
Adam & Haley got married here. It was gorgeous!!
We used to be next door neighbors to Adam & Haley when
we lived in the condo. We were honored that they asked
Jamie to marry them. Plus, it was super fun to get out of the house,
dress up, and be (semi) kid free for 2 nights
(rehearsal dinner - kid free; wedding night - Breeson free). Link







-----------------------

And just for kicks, I had to include this. On my way to the wedding I passed by Ikea. They're almost done!! We are now in the same month of when they open - July 27. Yeah!! Someone told me this is going to the be largest one in the States. Although I do like their household furniture...I'm most excited about one thing. You'll have to see once I get it... :)

No comments: