6.24.2008

Tonight Jamie & I are babysitting for our friends while they are celebrating their 2nd year Anniversary. Happy Anniversary Austin & Amanda!!
This little cutey is baby Wyatt.
The fun connection between us is that Austin is my second cousin (my dad and his mom are 1st cousins), AND Jamie and Wyatt share the same birthday - March 23.
Austin also goes to Denver Seminary; so we have a lot of connections.
Babysitting baby Wyatt shows me how much responsibility their is in having a child. Although I someday want to have children, I don't think I'll be ready anytime too soon. :)
It's hard to understand his needs when he can't tell me. His needs are very important though and his dependence on us very crucial. Like a baby/small child depends on their parents (or in our case - babysitter) for their every need, we have to rely on God to provide for our needs. So often I want to do things "my way". It doesn't always turn out the way I want or think. In the mean time...God is just telling us to trust in Him and He will provide all of our needs.

3 comments:

deenanour said...

You both are going to be AMAZING parentals! I most definitely believe it!

Mae said...

i see sweet babies in your future :)

Anonymous said...

Don't worry it is a lot easier taking care of your own children. God gives you an endless well of patience that you didn't even know you had.