1.15.2009

22 weeks

I'm 22 weeks today!!
Jamie and I got to do our FIRST sonogram at our dr's appointment today. :) It was fun seeing our little "Pat" move around. Pat did a good job with being lively for the camera. The tech did a great job in not showing anything that wasn't supposed to be seen! She said at the end of it that even she didn't know what the sex was - she didn't even take a look for herself. She said it's easier not to find out so she doesn't slip up.
It was a bit depressing when the doctor asked me "has anyone told you you're running a little big (in the belly)"?? I immediately became worried b/c I wasn't sure what she meant. But i knew that compared to other girls, I did feel bigger than most who are at 22 weeks. She said it's probly how I am carrying the baby. She said it had nothing to do w/ my weight, I'm doing good in that department! And the baby is exactly the weight and size it should be - so it really is all in the way I'm carrying it.
I'm thankful that at 22 weeks i'm still able to continue wearing my normal pants, all thanks to the Bella Band! I have a couple pair of maternity pants, but I still choose my regular jeans over them, only because they're don't quite fit right, they're still a bit big. I think I'll really enjoy wearing them more when i'm a bit bigger. Doc said it shouldn't be much longer.

Tomorrow (Friday) we leave to go to the mountains! We're staying at a condo/cabin with some friends: Clint, Theresa, Brad, Jill, Tim, Allison, Tony and Katie. We're gonna do some snowshoeing while we're there! I'm excited to get out in the snow.

We're still waiting on a job for Jamie. We have confidence that God will continue to provide for our needs - He always has and always will.

Pictures will follow after this weekend...

No comments: