10.22.2009

not much

Not much to say right now. I just got over a (short-lived) cold/sinus infection, but now Jamie has it. Hopefully Breeson won't get it. We've got friends coming for dinner tonight and to watch The Office.

Tomorrow I'm using a vacation day!!! Yeah, my weekend starts in...5 minutes.
Some friends from B'ham are in Denver visiting, so we're all headed to the mountains tomorrow where we'll stay overnight in a condo. Since it snowed ALL day yesterday, it looks like we'll get some snowshoeing in. Yeah for that.
We're going to visit a different church on Sunday. It has recently started meeting in a funeral home, the ironic thing is, the name of the church is called "Resurrection Church". :)

Well, I'm pooped and I'm ready to go home and take over so my hubby can take a break and maybe a quick nap before friends come over.

I'll try and post pic's from this upcoming weekend.

No comments: