3.24.2010

10 Months

Breeson's 10 months today. Since I stayed home from work today due to the snow, I decided to be brave and cut Breeson's hair. It was due a haircut!! Since I had given him his first haircut, I figured I could do it again. No big deal, right!?
Well, I started cutting, and this is how it turned out...
(Before I started cutting)

(after I messed up, I only did the front, then his left side - if you look closely, you can see how bad it is)

I immediately called around and most places was about to close for the day. I found a haircutting place specifically designed for kids. The price was a bit high, especially since it was for a baby, but it was worth him not having a jacked-up haircut, all thanks to Mom!! Sorry.
(he loved sitting in the car...for about the first minute, then we had to keep finding things to entertain him)


(and here's our handsome little boy - he looks so grown up!)


Otherwise, at 10 months he...
*eating more variety of foods
*still only says Mama and Dada
*has been more consistent this last month in sleeping 10 hours
*VERY mobile. Crawling everywhere...not walking w/out his walker or something to stabilize himself (ie, coffee table, people, couch, etc.)
*starting to enjoy the nursery at church more
*LOVES singing and music
*still only has a few favorite books (The Foot Book and a song/rhyme book)
*into EVERYTHING - it feels like we're always saying "no"
*he totally understands "no" now
*already experiencing tantrums :(
*has 5 teeth, but 2 more are breaking thru

1 comment:

Mae said...

Such a cutie Joy! I love his new hair cut :)