3.21.2010

Skiing and Birthday Party

Last Thursday, Jamie and I finally made it up to the slopes. The ski season almost came and went without us getting up there. But we made it!! We had a great time w/ our friends, Joe and Becca.



On Friday night, despite the blizzard that came through Denver, we didn't let that stop us from partying for Jamie's 35th birthday. (Jamie's birthday is not until this coming Tuesday, but we celebrated early). Can you believe my hubs is turning the big 35!!?? Breeson and I are keeping him young at heart. :)
I reserved a few lanes at Moe's BBQ and Bowl. Moe's actually originated from Birmingham, so the bbq was pretty tasty. A lot of great friends came to wish Jamie a Happy Birthday. As you can see, we had a great time...



Since Jamie LOVES to golf, I did a golf theme. I asked a friend of a friend, who is a cake decorator and she did a great job on the cake and cupcakes.


I even made party favors. I've been wondering what to do with Breeson's baby jars. So I cleaned them up, hot-glued ribbon around the lids and stuck golf cutouts on top, then I filled them up with different types of candy. Believe it or not, each jar holds a lot of candy!! I had to buy a lot more candy than I expected. But it was fun and well worth it. Plus, I got rid of a LOT of baby jars!

No comments: