3.24.2010

more, really?!?!

I'm SOOO ready for spring, but instead, we had more of this hit us yesterday. We are supposed to get a few more inches yet today.
On Monday, it was sunny and beautiful outside. Jamie and Breeson went to the park where they enjoyed the 70 degree weather. Then last night, while we were out for Jamie's birthday dinner, it started snowing like mad. Within 3 hours, we almost got a foot of snow!! This is what we woke up to this morning...




Today I'm working from home. I'm thankful my job is flexible and willing for us to stay home on days like this.
While Jamie was out shoveling snow this morning, I made a hearty breakfast. Homemade biscuits and gravy, eggs, and bacon. I even ate some bacon!! Had there been another choice of meat available, I would've opted out. But I will admit, it actually smelled pretty good. I haven't eaten bacon in SEVERAL years. In fact, I can't remember the last time I ate it. Our pastor gave it to us from a specialty store in Arkansas. They said it's the best bacon you can get. For not eating it in SO long, it didn't taste too bad.

It'll be fun to take breaks today and play with Breeson! I wish he was old enough to go outside and make a snowman. I may throw him outdoors and see what he does.!! :) j/k

No comments: