8.24.2010

busy, busy, busy

Wow, it's taken me a long time to sit down and catch up on here. We've been pretty busy the last few weeks. I started my new job, Jamie's been in a wedding and also headed up our church's Community Block Party that was this last Sunday. It was a pretty big undertaking, but it went off w/out a hitch. We had a good response from the community, considering it was the first year to do this. We had a live music, bouncy castle, climbing wall, pony rides and best of all, free food!


Breeson LOVED the pony rides! :)

By the way... I never got around to doing it, but here is Jamie's sermon he did a few weeks back. He did a great job! Go here to listen.

My new job is going well. I work at an Oncology/Hematology office. There are 5 doc's so it's a busy place. My work days go by fast, so that's a plus. I do enjoy it there though and everyone seems to be nice. I'm still getting situated and comfortable, but I'm starting to get the hang of it. I'm so thankful I only work 3 days a week.

B is 15 months today. We went and got his shots today. It wasn't any fun doing it myself. Jamie had a meeting to go to at work so he couldn't help me. B's doctor told me, "I see a LOT of kids, considering we're a Pediatric office, but I would have to say your kid screams the loudest". I just laughed. I know that wasn't a compliment. And lately, he likes to scream really high pitched, really loud. We also had our first all out temper tantrum at church the other week. He layed on the floor, crying/screaming and kicking his arms and legs on the floor. Yeah, we've already begun the terrible 2's, and he's not even 2 yet!?! Ugh.

So we're trying to figure out if we're going to go on vacation yet this summer. But then the other night, we started talking about how much we want to get a puppy/dog. So then we thought, why not put the money into getting the dog, rather than a vacation. They're not cheap! So, we're up in the air right now as to what we'll do. Guess we need to decide soon...

No comments: