8.28.2010

Our weekend...thus far

Breeson and I went on a play date yesterday. We met up with Casen and his mommy at the mall play center. They had a pretty good time. We hope to continue doing stuff w/ the boys in the future.
Do you remember me posting about the play center. They recently re-did it from the breakfast theme...
to a Looney Tunes theme...
Then in the afternoon, I gave Breeson a sensory activity using dry beans. He enjoyed playing with them. I got the ideas from here and here.
Then last night we had some friends over. B enjoyed eating some dirt.
Then we decided to do a little jamming...to some Psalms. :)
(joe, jamie and becca)
(kristy and ryan)
This morning we headed to Clint's ordination into Priesthood. Way to go Clint!

Then tonight, Jamie and I get to go on a dinner date while we drop B off at the babysitters . :)
It's been a good weekend thus far.

No comments: