8.10.2010

Granny

Life's been busy lately. Granny (Jamie's mom) came to visit us Breeson. It was fun having her. It took B a few days to warm up to her, but then he started giving her some love. We did a lot while she was here. Since we did a lot of stuff in the mountains last time she came (2 years ago), we decided to stick closer to home. Plus, it's so hard to do a lot of driving in Rocky Mtn National Park with a little boy who only wants to run around.
B had fun w/ his Granny - she spoiled him rotten!!

One day we went to the Children's Museum:



Then we went hiking at Maxwell Falls (near Evergreen):

And we played at Wash Park:
And yes, we did have to experience Casa Bonita's. I went back in the day (Senior of HS). But Jamie and his mom hadn't been. Um, yeah, we'll probly never go again. But now we can say we did it while living in Denver. ;)

Breeson loving on his Granny:
As for me, I started my new job yesterday. With any new job, it was overwhelming knowing I have to remember so much stuff! Everyone was pretty nice. There are so many names to remember. The only downside, I wore brand new heels to work. Bad idea. I should've worked on breaking them in first before wearing them 8 hours straight. :(
I think I'm going to really like this work schedule though. I work Monday, Wednesday and Thursday's. It'll be nice having Tuesday off to break up the week, then have a 3 day weekend. Occasionally, I may have to work a Friday here and there, but if that happens, then I won't work that Monday.

No comments: