6.12.2011

Summer

Although the first day of summer is not until June 21st, it feels like summer here. Well, it did. These pic's are from over a week ago. The weather the last couple days have been in the 70's - absolutely beautiful! We've been enjoying a LOT of time outdoors. I think this next week we may hit close to the 90's. I'm just SO thankful we have low humidity here. I really do love Colorado weather.


I got his kiddie pool out the other day thinking he would just like to get his feet wet in it. So wrong. Why would I assume a little boy would only get his feet wet!?!?

We planted our first garden this year. We've already benefited from some it.
We planted:
*strawberries
*lettuce (2 kinds)
*potatoes (new and yellow)
*tomatoes
*carrots
*green beans
*okra
*bell peppers
*squash
*zuchini
*pumpkins
*brocolli


new post below...

No comments: