9.12.2011

Finally!

I finally did it. After over 15 years of wanting my nose pierced, I finally did it for my 30th birthday!! Thank you husband of mine. ;)


I'm not gonna lie, when I was sitting in the chair waiting on the guy as he prepped everything, my heart was beating really fast. I joked that I might cry. I was kinda serious.
But I didn't. It lasted only a second - just like he'd promised.
My good friend, Theresa came with me.





I had a wonderful 30th birthday. Thank you all for the sweet well-wishes on my FB page, phone calls, and text messages. I feel loved.

My husband did a great job of making me feel extra special this year. He got me just what I wanted (from my piercing, to a small get-together with friends, to ordering a homemade pie from Marie Calendars). Then to top it all off, I asked if we could go line dancing with friends and he said yes. A few other girl friends (like Theresa above) are also turning the big 3-0 this year, so we're all going to go dancing together later in October and do one big birthday hoo-rah!
Should be fun!! It's going to be a fun excuse to wear my cow-girl boots. Now I just need to find Wranglers for Jamie and plaid shirts for both of us!

No comments: