9.10.2011

Overwhelmed

Feeling overwhelmed has been the theme of my life in the last week or two. I've been feeling overwhelmed with...
  • the whole process of potty training
  • work and the all of the changes we've been going through - having to change shifts here and there, and more changes to come...
  • the thought of saying goodbye to my 20's (a little harder than I thought it would be?!)
  • juggling 2 kids -my patience level has been at a 2, maybe even a 1 on a scale of 1-10
  • trying to figure out possibilities that deal with the future
Speaking of feeling overwhelmed...for those other mommy's out there, do you feel like your house gets overwhelmed with baby stuff!?


At least we're getting some good use out of some of the stuff...


This guy finally went to his 2 month apt, even though he is now 3 1/2 months!! He weighed in at a wopping 15 lbs and is now 25 inches.
While there, I had the Doc pay special attention to the shape of his head. Come to find out...if at 6 months his head is still mis-shaped, then he'll have to wear a helmet. Bahaahaha!! Yes, I said a helmet!! Poor fella - he could have some bad blackmail photos for later on life. So we're working on changing his position of sleeping, playing and doing some muscle exercises for his neck so he'll be flexible in turning/sleeping either way. I just can't even imagine him wearing a helmet at 6 months 24/7.



No comments: