3.27.2008

emotions...

So I'm a sap when it comes to true to life stories being shared. Today on Good Morning America they interviewed the 2 families who had the mix up of their daugthers in a bad car accident a few years ago.
One family thought they had lost their daugther and the other was in a bad comba; only to find out that the daughters whom they thought they buried and were sitting by her bed were not who they were.
I just can't imagine all of the emotions they went through. So I sat here with tears in my eyes today watching this story. It truly is amazing.
I can't imagine what they went through when they finally realized what had happened.
It was pretty neat to hear their testimony though, because you can see how they relied on God and how there is no bitter grudges.

Could I do that?? I could only hope and pray that God would give me and family enough grace.

2 comments:

Daniel & Mae said...

yay!! I was so happy when I saw your blog! I can't wait to read more...tell Jamie hello! later

the smiths said...

I'm happy yall are here, too! Whoohhoo!! :) I did make my "header", I think is the technical term... I'm hoping to jazz it up a little more someday, but for now-it's working for me! ;)