3.28.2008

It's Friday!!!

So, I've definitely enjoyed my short vacation and being off work for 3 weeks. However, there is a point that I do bored.
I'm glad it's Friday, only because I'm excited to start my job on Monday!!!
I'm sure I'll be changing my mind when I'm waking up early to get ready for work.

(Pic on Right)
So, I decided to put a pic up of when we went to Col Springs the other day. Pikes Peak is set behind as a beautiful backdrop.

(Pic on Left) Garden of The Gods
A pretty cool place to just walk around. There were a ton of people there that day b/c it was spring break.
Well today...Jamie's coming home right at 1 so we can eat lunch before he heads to meet a guy from church. Then tonight we plan to go on our date night. I'm not sure what or where we'll go. We're trying to stick to a pretty tight budget now.
So we'll have to do a cheap date!!
Starting today we're both going to try and start our new "diets". I'm also trying to train for a half marathon for later this summer. So far, so good.

No comments: