9.15.2008

my birthday weekend

So last Thursday (9/11) was my 27th birthday. It was a great weekend!! It was even better b/c I had a 3-day weekend from work. And even though I was PMS'ing a lot, my sweet husband still gave me a "surprise" party on Saturday night. I'll have to see if I can get photo's from Deena's camera. Why I say "surprise"?? Because I guessed it before it happened. Plus, when we drove up at our apt after running errands, I saw everyones car parked in our lot!! :) Thanks for hiding those guys!!!For my birthday, Jamie got me a Nike+ipod Sport Kit, plus a running watch/heart rate monitor.
I love them both!! It's awesome. I wish the only thing it did was tell me to "move my butt faster" (literally) when I slow down. Unfortunately, it doesn't. :(
We did have to return the watch b/c the face was too big for my wrist. I'm gonna keep looking for another one to replace it.

Well, sorry this is so short and vague. I've gotta get to my night class w/ Jamie.
Until next time...

3 comments:

gimmegodiva said...

Glad you had a fun day.. nonsurprise party and all!!! You better watch it... you are catching up with me!!!! :-)

the smiths said...

It might have helped if we'd actually known it was a surprise! LOL

Peggy G said...

joy!!! you're going to love the nike chip!
it's so awesome! and after you sync the chip to your ipod look on your ipod under the option insulting remarks and "move butt faster" is one of the voice commands... check it out.
; )