10.11.2008

Fall

I love Fall!! I don't think it's my favorite season, only because I don't think I have a favorite.
But here are some of the reasons why Fall is so great:
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Carving Pumpkins
  • Driving in the mountains to see the fall foliage
  • wearing sweaters/sweatshirts
  • The beautiful colors
  • Thanksgiving dinner!! (my favorite part) :)
  • Having an excuse not to run ("it's too cold outside to go out and run!")
Today was/is a good day. I slept in ('til 8 - which that's sleeping in for me b/c I'm now an old lady), ate pancakes that Jamie made, went to the Walmart and spent too much money, carved pumpkins w/ Deena, currently watching college football, and will hang out w/ friends tonight.
I'll try and post pics when Deena gets them up. I didn't take any pictures.

YEAH for Fall!!!!

No comments: