10.18.2008

My day so far...
  • wide awake at 7 am and have to go to the bathroom
  • wake Jamie up at 7:30 and tell him I'm hungry and want pancakes
  • lay in bed until pancakes are ready :)
  • eat too many pancakes and stomach hurts
  • put laundry away
  • catch up on reading blogs
  • lay down for my morning nap at 10 am; sleep until almost noon
  • eat a little lunch and head to grocery store
  • came home and went and ran (more like slowly jogged; first time back to running in almost 2 1/2 weeks)
  • during my jog, I stopped at a garage sale and checked out some "free" items that were sitting at the end of someone's driveway; wanted the patio furniture, but by the time Jamie and I went to get it, someone else was already picking it up. :(
  • (currently) sitting here blogging. I need to shower, vacuum the place and get dinner started for our party tonight.
Yeah for friends coming to Denver!!! We're excited to see James and Jessica.
I'll try and take pic's and put them up later.

2 comments:

Ashley Davis said...

i laughed out loud at "sat in bed while waiting on pancakes"

The Boccias said...

It makes me smile how sleepy you are. :) That's good though! And I once made Nathan go to Dillon's just for those Ritz Bitz sandwich crackers (you know, with the "cheese" in the middle) because that was the ONLY thing that sounded good! I say enjoy being pampered because it doesn't last forever. :)