10.15.2008

The secrets out...

well...as some of you may have already guessed, we're having a kid in the spring (May 21st to be exact) - or so they say.
We've not yet been to the doc together for any type of sonograms. I went several weeks back, only b/c I was in denial with the home-pregnancy test.
After a (short) state of shock - I am happy to say that we're excited. Well, Jamie's always been excited from when I first told him
We go to our first appointment at the end of this month.

So...between now and May - we've got a lot of planning to do.
NO, we're not going to figure out the sex, nor are we going to share any of our baby name ideas. So you'll all have to wait in suspense...as we are.

I apologize to anyone of you who reads this and is offended that I didn't call you personally. Please don't hate.
And for some of you...I really did try, but was never able to get a hold of you.

So, there it is. It's out there. No more secrets. :)

p.s. we're exactly 9 weeks along!!

7 comments:

steve, kate, annelise and joseph said...

congrats guys...praying for you in this time of preparation :)
~katyh.

gimmegodiva said...

Congrats!!!! WOW!!! I am so excited for you guys!

Jaclyn & Zack said...

WOOHOO!!!

alli said...

Woo Hoo! There are sooo many cool things going on with baby in week 9! I'm super excited for y'all! I bet he/she's gonna be a cool kid.

You're gonna be a cute and cool mommy!

Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Good times! Promise me that when you're in your 3rd trimester that you'll take another picture of you in the nun costume and jamie in the milkman costume. You have to.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Enjoy it! ~ Heidi

Ginger said...

Yea!!!!! I'm glad it's out!! :) I LOVE that we're due on the same day!! :) Wahoo!!! :) Guess what?!? We're not going to find out the sex or share names either - so fun!!! :) YEA! :)