3.23.2009

Jamie's Birthday

Today is my hubby's birthday! (I won't say how old he is on here) :-)
I first met Jamie at The Cheesecake Factory in Birmingham, AL 4 years ago when he was visiting SEBC as a prospective student. God had placed on his heart to go back to school and possibly go into the ministry. I am so thankful God prompted his heart - otherwise, I would not have met my hubby. It's been a great year and half of marriage and I'm so excited to be on this adventure with him.
As most of you know, we are joining a group of pastors to start a
multi-ethnic church plant in NE Denver. Jamie will be doing Pastoral Care. It's truly been amazing to see God work in his life and transform him to where he is today. We are excited and nervous all at the same time - as there are a lot of changes coming our way!!
God has truly blessed Jamie with the gift of mercy, gentleness and patience - all being great attritubutes in helping get this church started, along w/ being a new "dad"!
I'm SO very blessed to have such a great husband.
Thank you Lord for thinking of me when you created him.


"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday Dear Jamie...Happy Birthday to you"

1 comment:

steve, kate, annelise and joseph said...

I miss you dear friend :)

oh and...tell Jamie happy belated birthday from the Holmes :)

~Katy