3.17.2009

So today I had a good little laugh when I was taking my morning shower. I hate getting under the shower head until I know the water is at the temperature I want it to be at. My typical routine is I start the shower, wait a few minutes, then get in. However, (i'm not sure why I do this) I get in from the front and scoot to the back using the side of the tub - I guess I should just get in from the back? I never though of that until now. Anyways, today I realized that while I'm scooting to the back of the shower, I suck my belly in to avoid getting wet. But, sucking in doesn't really help right now and really doesn't make a difference!! My belly still got wet even though I really did try to suck in as much as I could. :)

Anyways...here we are 30 weeks!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're beautimous!

Ashley Davis said...

awww, you really do look great!

i find myself sucking in when people take pictures, but nothing happens when i do.

the smiths said...

LOL I keep finding myself doing that when I'm trying to get around people or squeeze through small spaces-just doesn't work out so well!

Ginger said...

You look GREAT!!!! I've totally done the "sucking in" thing, too! Yeah, it doesn't work... :) And in response to your comment, I wouldn't mind an asian baby! lol... but I don't think I'd know what to do with all that hair!! :) I'll be anxious to hear how your classes go. :)

Mae said...

JOY!! You look great. Pregnancy looks so good on you :) can't wait to find out what your little one is soon! I guess the whole shower incident is something i will experience soon enough.