3.02.2009

We've just entered our 3rd Trimester (28 weeks).

note: please don't comment on the outfit - I still try and squeeze into my regular clothes b/c I get tired of wearing the same maternity clothes. :( The shirt probly doesn't fit the way a maternity shirt should fit...well, and neither do the pants!

-------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday was a beautiful day! I think it made it over 70 degrees. After church, we spent some of the afternoon at Wash Park laying/lying (?? I always forget) on a blanket. One of the reasons I enjoy Wash park so much is there are so many people to watch - along w/ a million dogs; which only makes me want one even more.

1 comment:

The Boccias said...

Your explanation of your outfit was funny. :) Looking good! Got your thank you card in the mail. I love getting mail, so thanks!