4.21.2009

just a few thoughts...

  • So I guess it's becoming a weekly thing now where I wake up around 4ish and don't go back to sleep. This morning it was 3:33 a.m. :( I guess my body is just preparing itself...so they say.
  • Over the weekend, Jamie and I went to the mall in search of 2 outfits to bring "Pat" home in: one for a boy and one for a girl. When we saw these...we couldn't resist.


  • We made the decision last week to do some travelling this summer. We're excited to visit Birmingham and Mantachie (Jamie's home-town in Mississippi) in mid-June. Please pray baby "Pat" comes at least by May 21 - our due date - if not before. We really don't want to be flying w/ too much of a newborn. We only had a certain window of time due to some dear friends moving to Boston. Plus, it will probably be the only opportunity for Jamie's family to get to see the baby, as it was only his mom who was going to be able to fly out to CO. I'm already praying God will give us travelling mercies. p.s. mark your calendars! We're coming sometime either June 9th, 10th or 11th. ?? We've not yet made the reservations. I still wanna call and talk to the doc.
  • A few days ago I sat down and actually wrote out names of everyone I know who has already had a baby or is having one in 2009. I am one of 26 girls. I think only 6 of them are having their 2nd or 3rd, everyone else is first-time mom's. Craziness!! And on top of that, a strong majority of them are having/had boys.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Cute outfits! We have one boy and one girl going home outfit, too. :) I'm sure you'll be fine to travel! I'll keep that in my prayers, though. I can't wait to see what you have!! We're getting close!! Aaaaah!