4.07.2009

Picture Updates...

Here is more snow that we got last week. This is what we were met with when we opened our front door.


(below: this is looking from our front door)

Jamie and I had the privilege of going to a Nuggets vs Clippers game (Nuggets won!) on Saturday night. The fun part about it was that we got to sit at Club level and sit in one of the private suites. We shared it w/ our Office President, and a few other couples. It was pretty "sweet" in the suite!! ;-)
p.s. I was a little late in taking pic's of us at the game, so by now it was done and over with - hence no one behind us.


On Sunday, Jamie and I went to our birthing class. It was pretty informational, although the first hour or two was a lot of review from what our Dr had already told us. I do feel a bit more comfortable using an Epidural - IF it ends up that I need to use one. I pray God will give me the strength to not use any type of drugs though.

2 comments:

deenanour said...

why is Jamie holding a banana and a twix bar while "pushing" ? : )

gimmegodiva said...

All I have to say is "I {heart} epidurals!"