4.28.2009

for now

Not much to blog about...
-Right now I'm eating strawberries w/ a Hostess Shortcake, which is yummy! It's my treat for working out so hard on the treadmill tonight.
-Jamie has a church staff meeting tonight, so I'm just chillin' by myself.
-On Thursday we're 3 weeks from D-Day
-"Nesting" is catching up with me. Over the weekend I made curtains for Pat's room and on Sunday night I went on a cleaning frenzy.
-I'm trying to walk more and lift more boxes at work. I hear it helps get the "process" moving! (but I'm not overdoing it, Jamie!)
-Deena's taking me to get a pedicure on Thursday - Yeah!! :)
-Wednesday and Thursday we're meeting 2 Pediatricians. One is a Mohel, which makes me laugh when I think about the Seinfeld episode about a Mohel.
-I'm sad that I ate the strawberries and shortcake so fast. :( I may have to eat Jamie's share before he gets home.
-I started training the lady who is taking my spot while I'm out for maternity leave today. Work will be just fine without me.
-I'm anxious to really start running again. I got out all of my summer clothes and put my winter clothes away. It'll be a good motivation to work out after "Pat" comes.
-We're still trying to figure out the best dates for when to come to MS and AL in June. Since the due date is May 21, it only gives us a small window of time to come before Jamie's brother is sent to Iraq and Zack and Jaclyn move to Boston (the latest we can come is June 11th). We're a bit torn as to which place to visit first; along w/ not being sure of flying when we don't even know when the baby will come. Ugh - big decision. Please pray!
-I heard something funny today. At our office potluck today, our Executive President pointed to the gallon of Sweet Tea and asked "what is that?". I told her what it was and received the shocking response, "I've heard of that stuff before - I didn't know what it looked like". It made me laugh!!

No comments: