5.01.2009

So Blessed...

Here I am at 37 weeks. We're in the home stretch!!


We are so blessed to have such a great "family" while we're away from family.
At work today, they threw Jamie and I a dessert baby shower/love offering.



(this is not everyone at work, some were out sick and I didn't do a good job taking pic's of everyone else standing around) Sorry! :(



















Then during my lunch break at work, my sweet friend Deena, took me to get a pedicure. (A much needed pedicure!!) Please notice Deena has two "right" feet. She accidentally grabbed two right sandals. We had a good laugh!!
I also found out during the pedicure that when you rub my calf muscles, it is extremely ticklish. It was almost too much! :-)



2 comments:

Ginger said...

Congrats on making it full term!! :) I can't wait to hear of the arrival! I hope you're not too uncomfortable... and if you are, I'm with ya. :)

Unknown said...

Hey Jamie! I love that DFN threw you a shower. How sweet -- and you look so great! Hope "Pat" comes along soon (: (: