5.16.2009

week 39

And finally...
We've made it to week 39. Bummer.
We are now 5 days to the due date (May 21). I really can't believe how fast time has gone by.
This morning, Jamie and I slept in and laid around for another hour after we woke up. We realize that it may be the last Saturday we get to do that for quite some time.
I truly do enjoy my lazy Saturday mornings. I'm going to miss them.

(pay not attention "Pat" - we want to meet you - come out soon!!!!!)

Last night, Deena and I went to Clement Park. We grabbed some food at Q'doba first and then went to the park. Of course the clouds rolled in when we got there. No fun. We stayed for awhile, but when we couldn't handle being cold any longer, we headed to Starbucks for some hot chocolate!
Girls night out was just what I needed - thanks Deena!!



1 comment:

Mae said...

Joy! You are looking just great :) Hope you are still feeling good & I can't wait to see if y'all will be blessed with a son or daughter (well I guess you already are but only the Lord know) Praying for you & jamie!!!