5.17.2009

date day

Saturday was date day for Jamie and I. We had such a great time hanging out. Here's how our day went...
  • 8ish - woke up
  • 10:45ish - actually got out of bed
  • ate a late breakfast and started a movie
  • went and worked out
  • finished movie and did odds and ends around the house
  • went miniature golfing (yeah for free coupons!)
  • did our weekly grocery shopping
  • headed off to dinner at a yummy Italian restaurant (yeah for buy one/get one free coupons!)
  • Then went home and watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
    *odd but very interesting movie. It was longer than we realized!!!
For the whole date day...we spent less than $30.
Here's a few pic's from golfing. Jamie of course won.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great date day! You look so cute miniature golfing! Maybe "Pat" will like to play golf when he/she gets older. I think of you often and will keep you in my prayers! Keep us posted! Love you.

Ginger said...

Hey Joy! Just want you to know that I'm praying for you! I know how uncomfortable the end can be... I can't wait to hear new of Pat arriving! :) I pray all goes smoothly and that you & baby Pat have a safe and "easy" delivery. :)