5.14.2009

same 'ol, same 'ol

Went to the doc this morning for my weekly F/U - nothing new. Pat obviously is sitting comfy in the womb and doesn't care to make an appearance anytime soon. :(
The good thing is, the head is very low and the doc says it should fit just fine. So that is a bit comforting. Because it's so low though, it makes me wonder if our kid is gonna have a cone head.

Doc's still saying I shouldn't make it to the point where they have to induce (one week after the due date - which is next Thursday). So we'll continue to wait...

On Tuesday, Jamie and I picked up a changing table from a lady that I found on Craig's List. She also threw in a changing pad and wiper warmer. We got all of it for $25!!! The wiper warmer and changing pad are at least $25 each if you buy them brand new. So we got a great deal - thank you Lord!! Jamie did paint it for me yesterday. I took pic's of it before; when we finish getting it "put together", I'll post pic's on here.

1 comment:

The Boccias said...

Way to bargain shop! Sounds great. Hope things go quickly for you and you don't have to be induced. I remember everyone telling me they thought I'd go early with Sophie, maybe even in April...but NO! I didn't even go into labor walking all over the stupid zoo on my final field trip as a teacher. I was so mad! Come on, Pat! We want to meet you!