4.17.2009

let it snow...again.

So today I went to work for a little over an hour; enough time to eat some yummy cinnamon rolls that Kandyce made and to check my e-mail. Then I headed to the Dr's office for my usual F/U, a little earlier than scheduled b/c of the snow. Today they did the pelvic check. To my disappointment, I wasn't dilated at all. I was hoping to be at least 1 or 2 cm's. Oh well. :-(
Everything checked out fine though. I will now start going every week. Because I had already planned on working a 1/2 day, I went ahead and went home after the appointment.
I'm glad I got home when I did b/c it hasn't stopped snowing, and they say it won't until tomorrow night. In all, they predict we'll get 20" of snow!!! Funny thing is, it was just 80 degrees 2 days ago, and they're predicting it to be back in the 70's on Monday or Tuesday. Craziness!! It's Colorado.
After lunch I took a nice nap. I haven't done that in a LONG time. Tonight, we're just gonna be lazy bums and watch a movie ("Seven Pounds" w/ Will Smith) and I plan to make Apple Crisp to go along w/ our Vanilla icecream!! :) Yum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you're still in Alabama! LOL.