6.30.2009

Breeson: Today we went for Breeson's one month appointment, although we are a bit late b/c he is 5 weeks and 2 days old. He is in the 96th percentile in height and weight. At birth he was 8 lbs and 20 1/2 inches long. Today he is 12 lbs, 1 oz and 23 1/2 inches. The doc said babies on average grow 1 inch/month. We are not to be shocked or concerned if/when he slows down. We are thankful for a healthy, growing baby boy!! I think I should try and sell my breastmilk online. It's gotta be worth some money as much as it's helping Breeson grow!!?

Us: Jamie and I are truly enjoying this time off together. Although we continue to pray for a job for Jamie, we are still thankful God has allowed him to be home with Breeson and I during my maternity leave. I don't think I could've done it without him. Next Wednesday I head back to work. I'll start off part-time for one week as I get re-settled back into the work routine and balancing a family. When Jamie gets a job we will have to get someone to care for Breeson. I'm praying about that.
Tomorrow Jamie and I start our weight loss challenge against our friends, Clint and Theresa. We are doing it for 3 months. The couple who loses the most weight by September 1st will be treated to dinner (a "healthy dinner" mind you!!) by the losing couple.

No comments: