12.30.2009

Our Little Christmas

Here's a few pic's from our Christmas...

A few days before Christmas, my childhood friend, Jenny, stopped by on their way home to Kansas. Little Levi is just a couple months older than Breeson. They loved each other!



Here's a few pic's from the Children's Pageant at church. Breeson was baby Jesus. I had to be his "guardian angel". He did pretty good. Mary was only able to hold for like 5 seconds before he got too squirmy for her. :)


I made my mom's cinnamon rolls for the first time!! They were a success, if I do say so myself! I made them for our neighbors as Christmas presents.


Here's Breeson on Christmas morning - excited to open presents.

Lookin' sweet in his Christmas outfit. I only made him stay in it long enough for pic's.

We had a nice candlelight Christmas dinner. This is one thing I hope to start as our family tradition.

No comments: