12.02.2009

Thanksgiving 2009

We had a great time in Kansas for Thanksgiving this year. We made it a longer trip because we won't be going back for Christmas. The thought of driving 8 hrs with Breeson in such a short time didn't sound appealing. Although, he did really well on this trip; he slept a lot!!
We spent most of the time in Kansas, but we did make a short trip to Branson to spend time with my brother and sister-in-law.

This bassinet now sits in my mom's (aka Grandma's) play room for the grandkids. They use it for their baby dolls. However, my mom used it for both my older sister and I when we were babies. My sister put Breeson in there one night when she was trying to get him to sleep - it worked!! And the thing is still pretty sturdy too.


Here is Breeson at 6 months.


One of the main reasons we went home at Thanksgiving rather than Christmas is because my Grandma turned 90!! (She's the one in the red sweater sitting down)We threw her a party. It was supposed to be a surprise party, but she found out. We still had fun!!


It was fun being in Branson with my parents, plus Jamie's mom flew in from Mississippi. Breeson got spoiled and was held a lot. We are now paying for it. :(


Breeson did great sitting on Santa's lap. I was actually (secretly) hoping he would scream his head off; it would've been a funnier picture.


We got to see some of my old (K-state) friends and their kiddo's.



See other new post below...

1 comment:

Ashley Davis said...

I love the picture with Santa!!! He's so cute!