12.31.2009

The things I loved and (strongly) disliked in 2009:

Loved –
•The birth of our son, Breeson
•The changes a baby has made in our lives (his smiles, laughter, his mere presence, …)
•Jamie getting a position at The Light of Christ Anglican Church
•Losing so much weight, all due to breastfeeding/pumping
•Watching God provide in ways we never expected
•Building new friendships (through church, work, and neighbors)
•Walking the same path with girlfriends who also had a baby in 2009
•Friends visiting us in Colorado
•Us visiting friends/family in Kansas, Mississippi and Alabama

Disliked –
•The changes a baby has made in our lives (loss of sleep, routines, gross diapers, strong-willed personality, …)
•The stupid changes at my job
•Out of routine of working out/running
•Saying good-bye to friends as they move away
•Not being able to drink as much caffeine as I want. Well I could, but then I’d pay for it with a sleepless baby.

Well that’s 2009 in a nutshell for me. The things “loved” definitely outweighs the things “disliked”; for that I’m grateful!!
Blessings to all in 2010.

No comments: