5.23.2010

Breeson's Birthday Party Pic's





This was supposed to be his smash cake, but it was so cute that I couldn't bear the thought of him tearing into it w/ his hands...so we gave him a cupcakes instead. (I made the cupcakes above, but I can't take credit for the cake. A lady from our previous church made it. She did a fantastic job! thanks, Susie)

waiting...

hmm...

he has to smell everything...


he likes it!






"Thanks Grandpa and Grandma and Granny for my new car seat! I love it"

I've decided the next time he gets a big party like this is when he graduates...from college! :)

6 comments:

Ashley Davis said...

So cute!! You did an amazing job! I can't believe how big he looks!

the smiths said...

Looks soooo fun! I love all the monkey stuff! The cupcakes are incredible! !

Michele said...

Ah, can't believe he is one already. Crazy how fast it goes. Great theme very cute!!
Happy Birthday Breeson!

Mae said...

LOVE IT!! You did such a great job joy :)

The Boccias said...

What a cute party!!! I know what you mean about the big parties. Sophie had pretty big parties when she turned 1 and 2. This year's was significantly smaller and nothing fancy or unique (Julie might read this...the cake was fancy and unique!) I don't think poor Talia will ever have a big party. Anyway, that looked like a lot of fun! Good job, mom. :)

Ginger said...

SO fun!! I love the monkeys! Avery saw the pics and started bouncing on my lap... one of her favorite books is "Five little monkeys (jumping on the bed)" and we have to bounce/jump through most of the book. She said, "monkey!" (more like "ummkey") and bounced, so you have her approval! :)
Happy Birthday, Breeson! :)