5.25.2010

(almost) Homeowners!

Tomorrow...we sign on the house. WE'RE GONNA BE HOMEOWNERS! :) Eeeeek. I'm so so so excited, but nervous at the same time. The looming thought of a mortgage payment scares me, but excites me b/c I know God provides. He has always been faithful and for that I'm so thankful. We prayed so much over this house. We kept telling God that if He didn't want us to have it to close the door, as He can easily do. But apparently, He wants us there for a reason. Our prayer is that He can use us in this neighborhood to be a light and testimony.
(Breeson was w/ a babysitter, as we were doing the walk-thru on our way to work)
the backside of the house...as you can see needs some TLC. I have my work cut out for me this summer!
the basement bedroom, it's small but it'll suffice for a bedroom/office
This will be the family room. The pole is a supporting beam so it needs to stay - unfortunately.
This is the view looking from our dining room/living room to the backyard
Here's our funny little kitchen. We're still not sure why they put the fridge where they did, b/c it doesn't allow us to the use counter behind it. ? We hope to do renovations in the future which will fix this problem!
el bano
view from our room to Breeson's room
Breeson's room
the view from the front door looking at the kitchen


4 comments:

the smiths said...

Ahhhh! How exciting, Joy!! :)

Mae said...

so so cute Joy!!

Ashley Davis said...

JOY! I love it!!! Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome Joy! Can't wait to come out and see it... but we'll wait 'til you get settled! =)